- collecting, storing and processing quantitative characteristics of network parts and components producing source data for analysis tools;
- supporting data visualization and human analysis;
- providing tools to organize highly-customized automatic data processing, important events revealing, and response systems including full-fledged notifications and automatic corrective actions.
ConfigurationProviding advanced methods and tools for network monitoring, AggreGate Network Manager includes a variety of configuration facilities allowing to form monitoring infrastructure by discovering, adding, and setting up devices to be monitored, as well as configuring monitoring tools, and customizing AggreGate Network Manager Server for better performance.
Network Devices and Application MonitoringMonitoring can be considered as the most important aspect of AggreGate Network Manager as it concerns nearly all the tasks network administrators meet. Monitoring subsystem of AggreGate Network Manager provides
- collecting various data, including availability and performance metrics, from devices, services and applications, and their resources (CPU, storage, bandwidth etc.)
- important event detection and handling by notifying users, and/or performing automatic corrective actions.