On September, 13 our CEO Victor Polyakov took part at Data Center Conference 2017. At the event were considered all the main aspects of the design, operation, management, and data center services.
Conference distinctive feature is many attendees from vertical markets, government structures, large enterprise who present such industries as financial, telecom, retail, oil&gas, insurance, medicine, education and others.
At «Data Center 2017», besides traditional items, we discussed the following:
- How to offer your clients competitive and reliable IT service?
- How to decrease operation costs and rule the staff effectively?
- TCO and automation level: where is the balance?
- Service models: different ways of IT transformation.
- Data center architect. Where to look for human resources and how to train them?
- Software-defined revolution. What does it bring for data center of tomorrow?
- Cloud as a successful business case.
- And more…
At «IoT technologies challenges and possibilities in datacenters» discussion, Victor talked about IoT market, its influence on datacenter industry, the perspective of IoT monitoring systems aimed at datacenter operation improvement.
Learn more about our data center monitoring and management IoT solutions.