The main tasks of the complex are to meter and fix readings of pollutant emissions volume, mass, and concentration, as well as transmit the data to government according to the law. In other words, AggreGate helps to protect the environment during enterprise performance, use nature recources efficiently, restore them, and comply with the requirements in the field of environmental protection.
As a reminder, according to the federal act “On Protection of Environment", the projected systems like that should include basic automatic facilities that record and transmit data on pollutant emissions volume, mass, and concentration, as well as pollutants discharge to state ecological monitoring database.
- data collection from sensors and other equipment via standard protocols (Modbus, OPC);
- monitored parameters transmission to state ecological monitoring database;
- detection of monitored values threshold violation, alert generation;
- alert notifications (E-mail, SMS, XML);
- data representation in form of HMIs at operator workstation;
- automatic processing, logging, and storage of incoming data;
- report creation, export, and printout;
- facility and network infrastructure troubleshooting;
- software access control