As you probably know, AggreGate is typically used by VARs, SIs and OEMs for building reference solutions or even full-fledged derived products. Technically, each derived OEM solution is a set of plugins for:
- Acquiring data from devices and data sources
- Storing data on the server
- Processing data in headless mode
- Visualizing data via custom AggreGate-based operator UIs
- Exposing data to third-party applications.
Many simple solutions only include server-side processing templates and parts of operator UI, such as widgets, maps, reports and dashboards. Such solutions acquire data via standard protocols and keep it in default storages, such as relational, NoSQL and RRDB databases.
We've recently posted a short article that describes how to package your custom processing and visualization tools into an AggreGate plugin. The article requires basic understanding of AggreGate Plugin SDK. Please check it here.